Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brian's Web Development Rap

Yeah, fuck all you hatin mutha fuckas

To all the bitches on the 'net with Flash and applets,
I know you got shitty game cuz ya methods are lame
If you wanna roll with ME, you need compatabiliTEE
Yeah, I like my honeys hot, who generate objects on the spot

You heard me right, AJAX makes frontin bitches hide
I'm talkin javascript, css, xml, and scripts on the server-side
So if you fuck with the W-3-C, you FUCKIN with the W-3-ME
And your talks gettin old cuz u don't validate ya code

Uh-huh, I make my queries like I make my moneys
And my smooth Schemas freak all the honeys, playboy bunnies
And don't you think it's funny I go pee-pee on yo H-T-T-P?
Yeah, don't hate me, cuz I just SQL-Injected yo mom-MEE

And Open-Source of course is how I roll
I'm rockin Apache, PHP, and My-See-Quoll
All you propriety mutha-fuckas can suck my cock
Bill Gates? Steve Jobs? Nah son, Linus Torvalds is what I rock

Yeah I know my widgets be mad nasty
Your charsets fucked up, so you lookin up yo ASCII
So why don't you go home and play with yo WYSIWYG interface
And I'll continue to code this cyberspace with style and grace

Fuck all y'all, I'm out

No comments: