Thursday, November 18, 2010

Web Development Rap Part II

I like my browser cookies hot
I like my ladies a little bot
And my regular expressions more than not,
I like them with a little dot
Cuz my skillz are not the same
I can put your game in an iframe
But I know you're not to blame
Cuz there's no API for lame
And I'll make your site perspire
Cuz I don't know when your headers expire
Sorry, I hate to be an abuser,
but my name is ";DROP TABLE user"
Ohhhhh shit
Did I just commit in your girl's git?
I tried to make her quit
But she kept googling me like Eric Schmidt
I know you're not good with the chicks
You're as compatible as IE6
Your game is like Blockbuster
And mine like Netflix
What?
Are my words to hard too dope to cope?
I serve you like data via SOAP
You wish you can touch me
But I'm outside your scope

:x

I'm out

~ MC function Foo()

Part I found here

No comments: